Vision, Mission and Goals
Faculty of Biology is planning to establish a Master’s program and research programmer in the near future to improve academic knowledge of students.
The faculty of Biology is committed to train specialized and qualified cadres at the bachelor’s level and offer to the society.
Training qualified and specialized staff, offering research opportunities and providing quality education and establishment of Master’s program are the main objectives of the faculty. In addition, it intends to improve academic capacity of lecturers and technical personnel. Following are specific objectives of the faculty:
- Training of academic cadres for governmental and non-governmental educational institutions.
- Training and improvement of scientific and research skills of specialized personnel/cadres
- Training of specialized cadres for the ministries of education, public health and counter- narcotics.
- Training of specialized cadres for forensic studies.
- Training of specialized cadres in zoology and botany
- Providing quality educational services considering the needs of student and labor market.
- Establishing partnership and signing memorandum of understanding with the relevant ministries, universities and offices.