The main objective of the Faculty of Computer Science is to train professional cadre in Software Engineering, Information Systems, and Information Technology. The main objectives can be summarized as following:
- Understanding the core theories in different fields of computer science and the ability of graduates to apply and implement these theories using efficient tools and techniques for design, implementation and maintenance of computerized systems.
- The ability to analyze and assess problems and find solution for these problems.
- The ability of students to work in team for different IT Projects in such a way to avoid risks.
- The ability of students to take professional, social, and ethical responsibilities during working.
- Prepare students to be able to demonstrate proficiency in analyzing complex problems and critical thinking using computing technology.