- Two teaching buildings (basic and supplementary) with six standard teaching classes, equipped with the projector.
- In order to perform student’s practical’s and scientific research projects, there are 13 labs (Mini- Lab, Botany and Pharmacognosy, Pharmaceutics, Microbiology, Parasitology, Biochemistry, Pharmacology, Quality control of Medicines, Toxicology, Analytical chemistry, Nutrition and Research) in the faculty of pharmacy.
- Library equipped with 3000 titles of new scientific and professional books providing library services for professors and students.
- Sayed Abdullah-e- Saeed Hall
- Conferences Hall
- For the practical works of the students.
- In accordance with the faculty development plan and in the light of the financial independence of the universities, in additional to the student’s practical work, it is planned to provide medical services to the staff of KU, through the teaching pharmacy.
The Scientific Magazine (Darmal)
- To publish the scientific- research articles of faculty members and other relevant faculties.