Announcement of Kabul University for Master's programs!
The Department of Master's Programs (Master's and Doctorate) of Kabul University intends to complete the registration process for master's degree programs, which were previously notified to the esteemed clients on the 8th July 2020, now observing all the conditions recommended by the Ministry of Public Health extension in 13 places (relevant faculties) for the last time until (21/07/2020).
Also, for collecting the distributed forms, three days after the mentioned date (21/07/2020) have been considered.
Dear volunteers, take the following points seriously.
1. Use of masks and gloves.
2. Observing the distance of two meters from each other.
3. Prevent gatherings of more than two people at the place of registration.
• Having a diploma and transcript with the approval of the Ministry of Higher Education (original and color copy) ;
• Have at least 65% of the bachelor's degree scores;
• Having the principle of citizenship card;
• Two photos.
Candidates should consider the following:
• Registration form is distributed to the candidates in the relevant faculties;
• The price of the registration form in the master program is (500) Afghanis;
• Refer to the relevant faculty for more information on the list of resources;
• The determination of the day of the exam will be officially announced by the National Entrance
• Holding the second stage of evaluation (foreign language exam and interview) the candidates who have obtained the highest scores in the entrance exam will be obtained by Kabul University;
• Teaching in all Master's programs except (Dari and Pashto) are in foreign languages (Arabic and English).